The facilities we have available at the Bergerie, designed to blend in to the style of architecture and buildings, include:
- Covered Jacuzzi with a stunning view over the mountains
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools (towels provided)
- Boules area
- Luggage room
And best of all, the chance to relax in the shade of an olive tree or oak tree.
Extra facilities and options
- Guided mountain visit from a Corsican shepherd to more than 2000 metres in altitude, above the Val d’Ese ski resort, which offers an exceptional view over the bays of Ajaccio and Propriano as well as the east coast of the island. A traditional ‘spuntinu’ (lunch) is included, during an unforgettable day.
- Day out on horseback (all levels catered for) to I Pozzi: a well-known beauty spot on the famous GR20 trekking path. Lunch included.
- Jetski excursions around the beautiful turquoise waters of Corsica as well as UNESCO heritage sites (Scandola, Iles Sanguinaires) to discover all the secrets of these legendary places.
- Mountain bike hire from La Bergerie
- Wellness programme with Stefania Degobbi
- Crena Care beauty products
- Laundry servicePlease enquire for costs
The prices are per room per night (unless indicated otherwise) and include all taxes, for one or two people.
Low season (from October 16 to April 13)
Standard caseddu: 220€ (1400€ weekly/ 7 nights)
Superior caseddu : 250€ (1580€ weekly/ 7 nights)
Mid season (from April 14 to July 2 and from September 16 to October 15)
Standard caseddu: 310€ (1990€ weekly/ 7 nights)
Superior caseddu : 350€ (2210€ weekly/ 7 nights)
High season (from July 03 to September 15)
Standard caseddu: 390€ (2460€ weekly/ 7 nights)
Superior caseddu : 430€ (2750€ weekly/ 7 nights)
*All prices include breakfast and unlimited access to relaxation areas and onsite facilities.
Further information for your comfort:
Check out time is 1030.
Check in is from 1630
Baggage room and bathroom is at your disposal for departing guests
All rooms and communal areas are non-smoking
Pets are not allowed